Important Patient Information
Camillus Health Hours
Camillus Health hours are as follows:
Monday & Tuesday — 8:15 am–4:30 pm
Wednesday — 11:45 am–8:00 pm
Thursday & Friday — 8:15 am–4:30 pm
Camillus Health serves persons experiencing homelessness in Miami-Dade County, including men, women and children. All patients are provided services regardless of ability to pay.
To make an appointment, please call 305.577.4840 ext. 106. If your call is after-hours, please leave a message and a staff member will return your call within 24 hours.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
Hearing impaired patients may call TTY 305.373.8251.
Walk-in medical visits are available at the following times:
Monday — 8:15 am
Tuesday — 8:15 am
Wednesday — 11:45 am
Thursday — 8:15 am
Friday — 8:15 am
Our Patient Portal is available online. Click here
What to Bring
Please bring the following information:
• Personal identification card (if you have one)
• Proof of legal guardianship for your child
• Health insurance information (if applicable)
• Payment is based on your ability to pay.
• No one is denied services if unable to pay.
• We accept Medicaid and Medicare.
• We participate in some Medicaid HMO plans.
English, Spanish and Haitian-Creole are all spoken at Camillus Health.
Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
Click below to download a PDF document outlining your Consumer Rights and Responsibilities.
• Rights and Responsibilities — English
• Sus Derechos y Responsabilidades — Español (Spanish)
• Dwa e Responsabilite — Kreyol (Haitian-Creole)
Consumer Advisory Board
Do you have ideas about how we can improve our services? Join our Consumer Advisory Board to make your voice heard.
The Consumer Advisory Board meets every third Wednesday at 5:30 pm at 336 NW 5th Street, Miami.
Camillus Health is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n)